Bedrock Artisan Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 allows players to create one of the inflexible resources in the game, Bedrocks. For a long time, Bedrocks have always been known as something inaccessible because they cannot be mined or acquired until players know certain Redstone tricks, which are slightly sophisticated and unreliable to get the most out of them. . . Nevertheless, having a full base covered in Bedrocks might be the last word of protection that many have dreamed of. Realizing such a necessity, Bedrock Crafter was created and an option to stay inside rock bases was given to players. In the meantime, just destroying bedrock, players can craft them using the recipe below. Once these rocks are formed, players can then confuse them and craft much stiffer materials to build their bases around.
Bedrock Crafter Module Features:
- Players can now craft bedrock and craft stiffer materials for base building.
Installing the Bedrock Crafting Module
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric modloader
- Download and install it Forge API
- To download Bedrock Crafting Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- Additionally, you can install the Module menu
Bedrock Crafter mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.